Welcome to my website. I am an interaction & user experience designer.
I am a dedicated interaction and user experience designer. I graduated from the University of Michigan School of Information with Human-Computer Interaction specialization. I am interested in studying interface and interaction design from a human-centered perspective, especially focus on mobile device, automobile and ubiquitous computing. I have worked on several projects with fantastic teammates and developed skills in user research, contextual inquiry, prototyping and information visualization.
In spring 2009 my team project TreasureHunter won first place in 2009 CHI student design competition. I also participated in multi-touch screen design competition which was held by Microsoft Taiwan and won honorable mention in 2010. I spent my last semester at school working on a fuel economy project for automobiles using Ford Fiestaware and Microsoft Expression Blend 3 , and it felt awesome to see our application running on a real car!
- Oct 2011 -- Check out the system I'm working on: Cadillac CUE
- Jul 2011 -- Guest Speaker at Atomax Inc.
- Jul 2010 -- Became an interaction designer at General Motors company.
- Apr 2010 -- Graduated from the University of Michigan School of Information with Master of Science in Information degree.
- Nov 2009 -- Honorable Mention in Multi-touch screen design contest, held by Microsoft Taiwan
- May 2009 -- Interned as a UX researcher at TrendMicro
- Apr 2009 -- Our team TreasureHunter won the first place in CHI 2009 student design competition in Boston!